During the summer months, most of us wear less makeup. BUT we want the makeup we DO wear to last and not melt away at the first sign of a hot, sunny day... So, here are some easy, breezy step-by-step tips to avoid a summer makeup meltdown.
- Apply a lightweight moisturizer with an SPF of 15 or higher on your face and a good eye cream under your eyes. Do not apply eye cream on your lids.
- Using a synthetic concealer brush, apply a long-wearing concealer under eyes and on face where needed. Do not apply on eyelids.
- Dust or buff the appropriate shade of Mineral Dual Powder (MDP) all over your face and under eyes (MDP helps set concealer under eyes... a great way to avoid a concealer meltdown).
- Select your favorite shade of Any Wear Creme and Stay Put Gel Eyeliner from the Everlasting Eye Set and gently glide Any Wear Creme across your eyelid (using a Creme Definer Brush) and then make little dashes to apply Stay Put Gel Eyeliner along your lash line (Using a Pointed Eyeliner Brush). The water-proof, smudge-proof finish of these products really hold up in hot summer weather.
- Apply a water-proof mascara on your top lashes
- Dash and then blend out your favorite color of Sheer Sticks Lip Stain & Cheek Tint on your cheeks
- Apply the same Sheer Sticks Lip Stain & Cheek Tint that you used on your cheeks to your lips. Since it is a sheer STAIN, Sheer Sticks Lip Stain & Cheek Tint is long-wearing on the lips and cheeks and the summer heat.
Stay cool, have fun in the sun and don't meltdown this season :-)