During the summer months, most of us wear less makeup. BUT we want the makeup we DO wear to last and not melt away at the first sign of a hot, sunny day...
So, here are some easy, breezy step-by-step tips to avoid a summer makeup meltdown.
- Apply a lightweight moisturizer with an SPF of 30 on your face and a good eye cream under your eyes. Do not apply eye cream on your lids
- Using a synthetic concealer brush, apply a long-wearing concealer under eyes and on face where needed. Do not apply on eyelids.
- Dust or buff the appropriate shade of our Mineral Dual Powder (MDP) all over your face and under eyes (MDP helps set concealer under eyes... a great way to avoid a concealer meltdown).
- Select your favorite shade of Any Wear Creme and Stay Put Gel Eyeliner from the Everlasting Eye Set and gently glide Any Wear Creme across your eyelid (using the Creme Definer Brush) and then make little dashes to apply Stay Put Gel Eyeliner along your lash line (Using a Pointed Eyeliner Brush). The water-proof, smudge-proof finish of these products really hold up in hot summer weather.
- Apply your favorite mascara and then apply Lash Shield Waterproofing Top Coat for Mascara & Brows over it. Lash Shield Waterproofing Top Coat for Mascara & Brows makes any mascara waterproof!
- Dash and then blend out your favorite color of Triple Sticks Lipstick & Cream Blush on your cheeks
- Apply the same Triple Sticks Lipstick & Cream Blush that you used on your cheeks to your lips. Or for super long wearing lip color, consider a Stay Put Matte Lip Cream, which provides maximum waterproof wearability in the summer heat.