Powder Perfect Color for Eyes & Cheeks is our multi-tasking, talc-free, paraben-free, and silicone-free pressed powders for both the eyes and cheeks. With its buttery, cushion-like base, this unique product glides onto your features and face for a smooth and seamless application.
Use this unbelievably buttery, talc-free, crease-resistant, and super blendable glimmering powder on your eyes and cheeks to achieve a stunning versatile look. A great multi-tasking option for all skin types.
- Multi-tasking! Glides on smoothly and easily to eyes, cheeks, and face
- Contains Rose Petal Extract: Absorbs excess oils and increases wearability
- Contains Jasmine Flower Powder: Helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin for a smoother application
Powder Perfect Color for Eyes & Cheeks comes in 4 Versatile Shades!
- Sugar Cookie: a creamy vanilla with a pink and golden gleam
- Pink Mocha: a neutral “muddy” pink with a golden gleam
- Peach Tartlet: a rosy peach with a golden gleam
- Cinnabun: a cinnamon copper with a golden gleam
Powder Perfect Color for Eyes & Cheeks - INGREDIENTS
INGREDIENTS: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Rosa Centifolia Flower Powder, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Powder, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, BHT, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
‘Contains Carmine as a Color Additive’
Net Wt. 0.09 oz (2.55 g)
Made in USA